Summer Brookies

Another one. This guy must have been caught before because he had a large gash to his gill plate.

Pretty pretty!! Is it 5 oclock yet. 2 weeks without any water between my toes and I'm starting to get the shakes. I hate withdrawl and you guys keep posting these purdy fish. Your not helping me here.

I hear that. I haven't been fishing in like two weeks!

Sunday..... can't wait for sunday.

Nice fish.

it has not rained substantionately in my parts since like forever and have given up on the fishing til the rain gods let loose yes i am sick and in severe need to be on the water. gotta give respect to the guys who are still at it CHEERS! if you think cumberland county is in bad shape take a look at some of the streams in Adams county on your ventures down route 15 yikes!

ciao
S

nice fish wmass. did ya fish the 2 streams we talked about? if so pm me and tell me what u thought of them. i curious to hear how you did. lots of wilds in those 2 creeks. though the one was probably really low. i see u got the one on a dry. what kind was it?

great looking fish! pictures like this make me want to get back out on the water.

that looks like a griffith's gnat to me?

A few of mine from today. Had laid off of ANF wild trout water for about 6 weeks becasue of very low water levels.....got some some rain this week to put things back to about average. They were hammering dries, especially a 16 para adams.

nice ohio. i always love the beauty of the brookie! thanks for sharing :-D

Guys Beautiful fish, love those colors!

I haven't been able to get out all week, so Im looking forward to be heading to Centre Co. on Monday!

Can't wait!

PaulG

Great pics, guys. I've made the turn to smallie fishing. Might get on VC or Monocacy if there's a bit of rain, but Delaware smallie fishing with a woolybugger or clouser is lots of fun and keeps me occupied until fall trout.

Coughlin

Back