Steelhead JAM!

I know Red Roof will let you cancel up to 4:00 pm on the day you're supposed to arrive with no charge. Not trying to be a party pooper but I've had to cancel more than one trip up there when a monsoon decides to come thru. Hopefully we'll get one that ends the day before we go.
Its a great idea and I like the board alot, but I'm not driving 5 hrs to fish mud in the rain, the cold is fine.
Also, anyone going for more than a two day weekend, mondays were far less crowded than fridays. By a longshot.

My vote would be #2.

I agree though, I don't want to waste a weekend if the conditions are unfishable.

Squaretail wrote:
I know Red Roof will let you cancel up to 4:00 pm on the day you're supposed to arrive with no charge. Not trying to be a party pooper but I've had to cancel more than one trip up there when a monsoon decides to come thru. Hopefully we'll get one that ends the day before we go.
Its a great idea and I like the board alot, but I'm not driving 5 hrs to fish mud in the rain, the cold is fine.
Also, anyone going for more than a two day weekend, mondays were far less crowded than fridays. By a longshot.

I am definitely in! Only weekend I probably couldn't make it would be Halloween weekend.

Jack,
could you add a "definitely out" option to see if Halloween (or other issues) would severely limit the # of members able to attend for any given weekend?

Not gonna happen this year, but I'm jealous of y'all.. Hopefully I can do this one next year, though.

Back