Sixth Finger Scissors

Im not into tying "effiencey". Im' not a pro. tyer so i see no need to be speedy. Im left handed but tye a right handed. I just cant force myself to keep tools in my left hand while tying. I like to manipulate the materials in my left and runnin the thead, siccors and whip finish tool.

I have tried a few scissors in mt day Dr. Slick, Anvil, Orvis, Tiemco and found these Kershaw ones fit the best for me . I prefer to tie with scissors that have the plastic handles to me it feels more comfortable and does dig into my hand as much as the ones with metal handles .

http://www.thekershawstore.com/Kershaw-Skeeter-II-Fly-Tying-Scissors-p/k1215.htm

That's a cool link to Kershaw and i didn't know THEY made fly tying scissors i'm gonna try a pair of theirs , made in US and Kershaw has a great rep in knives , one of the things i always look for is fine tips and the best i could find in that area for the last 20 years anyhow was German made , $20.00 at Boiling Springs and the one in Carlisle that closed Cold Springs Anglers. I'm willing to give Kershaw my biz THANKS for the link Fred.

Back