Showdown on the East Branch of the Brandywine

Fredrick

Fredrick

I was talking to a friend of mine on Ridley Creek yesterday and he was talking about a ralley or some kind of petition going on the 22nd of September to unpost the land on the east branch of the Brandywine . If anyone has heard anything about this could you post it I'm trying to get as much info as possible so I can go down there and kick some butt.....

Thanks Fred :-D

Your post needs more explanation if you expect anyone to get behind you. Is posting good or bad for this stream and why. A little more info please. If you just go around kicking butt without anyone knowing your cause, Your just a criminal. If you have a just cause, you'll have some support. I don;t have a clue what the problem is...Please explain.

Sorry Tom..... Here is more info on the subject . I posted the thread it and didn't realize that my friend did it for me ..... :-D

http://www.paflyfish.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2389&forum=2

So when you say kick some butt..you're talking about fighting to get it opened? Sounded like you weren't happy they were going to open access and I was confused. Am I correct in saying you support this "re-opening"?

Well I want to kick butt legally to get it open of course . :-D

That makes more sense...but thats not how I read it...thanks for ending my confusion.

Back