seen anything strange, wierd, or creepy while flyfishing in pa

Inthe town of clays burg while fishing the frankstown branch of the Juniata I saw two young kids walk up no older than 8 or nine both with chews of side hack about as big as a baseball.

While fishing the first fork I saw a daisy duke look alike walking along the stream with a stick with line attached, a pin with bubble gum, for some reason i dont think she was after the fish, Darn wedding band!!

I was after a large brown for quite some time one summer. WHile driving up the road I saw my brownie... In the talons of an Osprey!

I saw two old dudes well over retirement age DUKING it out in the stream. They even had each other by the throat! It was awesome.

two years back on opening day at an s bend on a nc pa stream myself friend father and cousin were hammering them, my dad caught what was about an 18" brookie. it was very windy and blustery that day and a microburst swept down the hillside, my father and cousin had their back to it, but when he yelled and said " look at this one!!" I then saw it coming. I yelled and yelled but they could not hear with the wind, I threw my stuff down and ran at them he then turned just as the tree was smashing down on them. . . I got to them and they were both ok but stuck, there were 3 or 4 guys who witnessed it as well. about 3 weeks later my dad came down with sever RA and has never hit the water since I tell him all the time he was meant to go that day and cheated death .. . pretty weird and creepy

Was on Rose Valley lake ( Lycoming Cty)fishing for pickeral and i saw a mature buck (8pt) sprint into the water barely 30yds away from me. He proceeded to swim across the entire lake and kept running after he got out....?

mbaker...was this recently? If it was that would be 2 very strange things, the second being him still carrying a rack in April. But I've heard of oddities like that occasionally happening.

Back