Riverview Park

KrsnaM

KrsnaM

Does anyone know of any small bodies of water that are in Riverview park? On google maps I don't see anything but there's some review photos with a creek, got me wondering

I looked at the the maps after reading your post. No bodies of water show, but if you add the terrain/topo layer you can see that it looks like there are two drainages in the park. One at the north end, one at the south. It looks like wickahisson trail crosses the drainage to the north. You won't know till ya go!

I looked at the the maps after reading your post. No bodies of water show, but if you add the terrain/topo layer you can see that it looks like there are two drainages in the park. One at the north end, one at the south. It looks like wickahisson trail crosses the drainage to the north. You won't know till ya go!
For sure bro, the reason im wondering is bc im trynna get a little summer job with the student conservation association and Riverview park is one of the areas they cover... ill definitely scope out the area then ig

Back