Possible DEP coverup?

if the DEP has nothing to hide, it should have no problem with the investigation, and in fact should cooperate willingly. on the other hand, if they object to it, makes ya wonder.

Hey biker , how ya doin? when i see you post in the conservation thread i know itt's gonna be a good one and it IS Sal. I would LOVE to see Corbett go to jail for this **** aw **** can i say ****?

Hi Osprey! and I guess, cause ya just did!LOL

IT is a fallacy to think that the permitting agency can also be trust to hand out the violations, we need to remove one or the other from DEP's duties and give it to another dept.

I don't know if under-reporting contaminants is a jailable offense, but it's fun to think that Jerry Sandusky might get a new cell mate. What I found surprising is the DEP official's tone -- he was outright dismissive and condescending to the elected Washington County official, and this seems unprofessional behavior for someone in a public service job. My friend works for the local school district and gets bizarre complaints regularly, but he's very careful to reply professionally, even to the chronic cases.

Back