Opposite ends.

Until 2 years ago my stepbrother's other stepbrother had a Rottie and Jack Russell named Jake and Elwood. Super friendly dogs and best buds up in NH.

My late black Labrador was named Fish. I didn't name him, my stepmom sort of did. He was part of a planned litter my dad's female had. He was all legs as a young pup and when the pups would run around he'd fall over whenever he turned a corner and flop around like a fish out of water she said once. It stuck as we needed something to call each of the 9 pups. Grew into a my best friend and a great hunter and super patient and friendly as well as a big, strong goofball- the name fit.

My next lab will likely be named Gable, after the all-time great wrestler.

Great story, photos and painting. Thanks for sharing. Good dogs, water, and the outdoors- always a fun time.

Stephanie took her first wild brown last night, on a dry.
Here we go, ah geez. :roll: :-D

Dan

As usual a great job with the pics and story. What a beautiful painting, I know you'll cherish that.

I maybe ready to get back into action. I fished BFC on Thursday for two and a half hours, with very little back pain. Keep me in mind!

PailG

Geez Dan...glad you've been getting out because one of those pics made me realize what happens to you with all work and no play...

Attachments

• jack2.jpg
    jack2.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 2
  • s-JACK-NICHOLSON-large.jpg
    s-JACK-NICHOLSON-large.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 2
You son of a......WHY I OUGHTA!!!!!! :)

HAHAHAHA, I as SOOOO going to comment on that pic Dan, glad someone else did it first!

Back