looking for people to float with

I would like to get a bunch togeather to but its for a different reason there going to suck my haunt dry.Float the tunkhannock with me and ill show you what a lot of people are missing.my skeeter and i would be happy to float with you someday.

I am sorry but I do not understand what any of that means Melvin

Im sorry im a little flusterd,The natural gas industry in my area is take about a million or so gallons of water out of the tunkhannock creek dalily,I would like to get a bunch togeather just to make it better know what is happening.This is a great spot for fishing and floating and it covers so wonderful views of nature.Check out the susquehanna river basin commission web site and check out Tunkhannock creek(Wyoming county)WWW.srbc.net and you will see what i mean.

Gotcha Melvin, thanks for clearing that up. If I had a toon, I would be happy to float the Tunk.

from what i know of the poho...alot of the places r'nt accessible for ur exact reason of being private property, but u can float thru those areas...my ex g/f grandparents owned land above the dry dam up from riverwalks restaurant and that whole stretch is un-wadeable (deep water, private property) and can't access it anywhere unless u put in up stream from there. i don't think private property contains to running water, so like i said those areas r only available to fish by floating and also like i said i always used to see people floating it and there is even a parking spot for boats at riverwalks restaurant. i'll check more into it...don't forget the lehigh river stalking association stocked a state record trout into the poho. if not i'm def down for the lehigh and any other rivers, but i'm almost certain the poho would be a good place to float.

gino_454 wrote:
i don't think private property contains to running water, so like i said those areas r only available to fish by floating and also like i said i always used to see people floating

If its unnavigable, then the land owner owns the streambed up to halfway (if he owns obth side,s then he owns it all). If its navigable, then its public domain to the high water mark, but not above.

I don't think a completely list of navigable streams has been published, but I know it comes up from time to time. Usually it involves the words "Spring Ridge Club."

Thus ends the useful, pertiant part of this post.

gino_454 wrote:
don't forget the lehigh river stalking association stocked a state record trout into the poho.

Awesomely misphrased! Is the Po ATW? I need a place to frish this weekend. To Google, and beyond.

gino_454 wrote:
...lehigh river stalking association...

516.gif

Gino, don't mind some of these guys, there is a ton of non idiots on this board. Thanks for your support of the LRSA.

Back