llbean sale this weekend

bikerfish

bikerfish

at least at the ross park store. 20 percent off all fishing stuff, friday sat and sun.
might have to check out some of their wading boots, lots of folks seem to like them. maybe an emerger rain jacket as well!!
oh yeah, another 10 percent if you trade in your felts. not sparking a debate here, just letting folks know that might be interested.

IIRC, its only for THEIR stuff. I'd have to check the flyer, though.

Thought about using this to buy another pair of boots, don't know if they've got a 10% off trade in at [d]this one[/d]the Center Valley store, I'd have to check.

SIde Note: The Lrsa will have a table set up Saturday and Sunday there selling memberships and raffle tickets. I will be there Sunday, so come on over and say hello!

Promenade Shops

I just got their "Fishing" catalog in the mail the other day. I saw a lot of nice products very reasonably priced...

Fishing catalog has card between page 4-5 for a free "box 'o flies".

Looks like it's online as well: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/979

Talked to one of there reps. 20% all fishing stuff. It is also there online stuff. Fri., Sat., and Sunday. This weekend. Was going to buy there emerger 11 fishing jacket and thanks to the guys here in Paflyfishing, I am going to save about $16.

made the trek to the ross park store this morning, got a pair of gray ghost studded boots and an emerger II jacket. gonna try the boots out tomorrow, I hope I never have to wear the jacket!LOL!

Bring it to the JAM lol!

Where you headed tomorrow Alan? PennKev and I are headed out.

was gonna check out little sandy, then maybe cool spring on my way back home.
or I might end up on a brookie stream, depends on if I feel like hiking or not. might not be a good idea hiking for miles in new boots!
I was kinda wondering how oil creek was doing, might look it up and see how it's flowing.

was gonna check out little sandy, then maybe cool spring on my way back home.
or I might end up on a brookie stream, depends on if I feel like hiking or not. might not be a good idea hiking for miles in new boots!
I was kinda wondering how oil creek was doing, might look it up and see how it's flowing.
where are you guys heading?

just checked, oil creek is raging.

i just got free shipping from LL Bean too. Wife googles llbean coupon codes and under retailmenot.com gave a code for free shipping. ordered my emerger ll fishing jacket.

I bought a friend the 9' streamlight ultra and #2 ultra sl reel.

I'm very impressed with performance to cost ratio.

Ill be there all day Saturday doing tying demos.

Back