hey guys..I need a fishing partner..

Consider joining a local TU chapter. You will meet FFers from you area and learn about the local waters as well.

AZN- I live about 30-45 minutes south of you and if you would ever like to fish the Lehigh River Let me know! I would be happy to show you around down in this area. When you say your Asian..are you Japanese, Korean, Chinese? Just wondering because I love Asian culture and FOOD!!!!!

Becker

AZNflyfisherman posted this message in January 2008, almost 3 years ago. FFChineseman posted in response and dredged this post up. (curious how he found it). anyway, he is apparently chinese....if you are refering to the feller who is now responding.

I hear Asian food in America is not like the Asian food in Asia. Something about making it to our liking rather than authenticly.

Actually, looks like AZNFF made a post, and FF.cn found it when he looked at the profile.

Is referring to things a AZN derogatory, or not? Obviously, in AZNFF's self-referenential state, its not, but what if I say, "Toyota is an AZN car?"

ya, i found the post in his profile and think I should make a response to it, but i didn't notice the post is actual almost three years old.

Anyway, I think fly fishing is great sport, and most of the fly fishermans are very nice and willing to help the new guys. Let's just enjoy it!!

By the way, just passed the "ORVIS" store ( will be open soon) in polymouth meeting mall, very excited!!

There's going to be an Orvis store in the PM Mall?! Now I can hit Guitar Center and there and drive my misses absolutely nuts. ;)

I was just at the mall today at lunch time, and saw a big "coming soon" sign.

you got another asian here. cant say ive ever said azn about myself though. i go to school at ursinus and not really sure how far away wilkes barre is but hit me up if youre out this way or anything. i suck so im always looking for new people to fish with. that goes for anyone here as well. shoots.
-Jared

AznFlyFisherman1 wrote:
Anyone here in philly/wilkes barre area...that wants to be my fishing buddy!!?? hahaha..I just move here on monday from texas. I can fish all day none stop..if the fishing is good..I live in the wilkes barre area, if anyoen would want to show me around and go fishing together, i like fly fishign for almost every species of fish. Or maybe take a fly fishign trip to montana or whasahington or colorado..I went to lake city,CO, last july and had lots of fun..hope someone willl be my fishing buddyp..hahahaha..i hate fishing alone,not fun..hahaha

There is a big gap between Philly and the great WB. How far do you murderers and rapists travel from home? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!
The Stanley Cooper Chapter TU is a good place to start. Wouldn't pass up a chance to hit smallies given the opportunity. Welcome to the east. I just got back from New Mexico and did not take my rod. Big mistake!!

wetnet wrote:
How far do you murderers and rapists travel from home? Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha!

"Most of the distances were short displaying distance decay. Homicide median distance was 0.85km (Inter Quartile Range (IQR) = 0.13–7.69km) and rape median distance 2.44km (IQR = 0.83–6.96km) from perpetrators' home location."

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/jip.56/abstract

the_more_you_know2.jpg

Back