Help Stock The Yough!

JackM,

No worries and sorry if I misunderstood you. We are not trying to start a civil war I promise you that. We have reached out to CRTU and are waiting to hear back from them. I personally don't know enough about CRTU to agree or disagree with what they do for the Middle Yough, that's why we are reaching out to them in hopes to find that out and form a good relationship.

I'm having issues getting the link set up for the donations through the resort. There are some issues that are way over my head so I'll I can ask is that if you wanted to give a non-charitable donation to write the check out to Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and on the envelope put ATTN: Mike Steiner. All this money will go straight to the trout fund.

Address is below:

Nemacolin Woodlands Resort and Spa
1001 Lafayette Drive
Farmington, PA 15437

Or you could just show up the day of the event even if you are not shooting. If anyone has more in depth questions they can PM me.

Just an update on the event:

Mark your calendars and plan on attending the first annual “Stock the Yough” fundraiser sporting clays shoot. The event will take place this Sunday, October 27th starting at 1030am at the Shooting Academy at Nemacolin Woodlands Resort. 100% of the proceeds will go to stocking the yough river with 7”-9” inch trout. This is a great opportunity to break some clays, have some lunch, and bid on some great auction items. Cost of the shoot is $125/shooter and that includes 100 rounds with gun rental and lunch!!! Prizes will be awarded to the top three shooters. Wobble trap and Five stand will be available for a pre-round warm up. Our silent auction will include a signed Pittsburgh Penguins Geno Malkin Jersey, Pittsburgh Penguins Coach Dan Bylsma signed helmet, Patagonia fishing pack and vest, fly rods, float trips, just to name a few. Please help us fill this shoot and raise money for a great cause!! To register please call the Shooting Academy at 724.329.6770. See you there!

www.grobe33.blogspot.com

I would like to thank everyone that came out to our first "Stock The Yough" shoot at Nemacolin's Shooting Academy. I got to meet a bunch of great people who are very passionate about the Yough and like minded anglers that know what it will take to make the river an even better fishery. We ended up raising about $5,000 that all will be used to buy yearling trout to stock in the TT water. This is the first of many events we have in the works and it's awesome too see local anglers work together to make something special happen. Thanks again tight lines to all!

Back