Harmans North Fork Cottages, W.V. Review....THIS IS LONG

SBecker wrote:
The_Sasquatch wrote:
Hey I checked those cabins and the rates are pretty darn affordable!

How much was the WV non residential, Shane?

3 day license was $38 then Walmart charged $3 so $41.
I bought the yearly nonresident, just in case I want to return. It cost $68.

Very awesome report! Looks like you and you're family had a blast down there. What a beautiful stream too.

Great report Shane. I have been down there twice and after reading your synopsis, I feel like I was there once again!!

I can attest to everything he said. It is a truely awesome location and the fish are fun to catch. Maybe next time you can head over to Seneca Creek and catch a few of the tiny wild rainbows . . .

Good to see you and the family in a great spot. Gotta get those boys started with the long rod. Congrats on some very nice fish.

Thanks for the review SBecker. I have a clear calendar next week at work and could easily get out. My dad and I fish regularly. He's in his seventies but he doesn't know it yet.
I had him checking out the site last night too and this would be a great father/son trip. I think my wife would like to go as well.
Only a 4 hours drive too.

I called my sister who works for TripAdivsor. She told me to go, even if we don't get selected. The place gets such a high rating from people who have already visited.

TroutPoop is the winner: Enjoy the trip with your dad.

"a great father/son trip. I think my wife would like to go as well."

Contact the office at 800 436 6254 or info@wvlogcabins.com. I believe the same cabin is available starting sunday.. Enjoy

www.wvlogcabins.com

Nice report, looks like you had a great time.

Great Report! My wife and I will be down for our first trip to Harmans next Sun-Tues. Cant wait!

Thanks for sharing your trip! I scheduled a mid June trip down there. Sadly it is the earliest I can get down there but I am sure it will still fish good if we get some rain occasionally.

SBecker,

The images are all saying they were removed. Any way to restore them? I'd welcome a chance to see them.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
N8ureboy wrote:

spot burn!

Holy crap, funniest avatar on the boards!

its a picture my son took of me out west on a fishing trip the camers angle made the fish look huge. Its a great conversation peice when the rotary club visits

greenlander wrote:
SBecker,

The images are all saying they were removed. Any way to restore them? I'd welcome a chance to see them.

Yea I was messing around with my photo bucket and organizing my albums. Must have messed it up. Send me a pm and I will send you a link to the album.

N8ureboy wrote:
The_Sasquatch wrote:
N8ureboy wrote:

spot burn!

its a picture my son took of me out west on a fishing trip the camers angle made the fish look huge. Its a great conversation peice when the rotary club visits

I've seen that picture all around the internet. It's a picture of an officer who found a big dead salmon and claimed it was one of the largest fish in that system. Are you the officer, or just pretending that it's you?

ryguyfi wrote:
N8ureboy wrote:
The_Sasquatch wrote:
N8ureboy wrote:

spot burn!

I've seen that picture all around the internet. It's a picture of an officer who found a big dead salmon and claimed it was one of the largest fish in that system. Are you the officer, or just pretending that it's you?

I thought the hyperbole would have been obvious

Back