Flyfishin' DVDs

dryflyguy wrote:
I have a video by Joe Humphries about fishing small brushy streams.
He really gets into approaches and casting techniques used to tackle these hard to fish waters.
And he even brings in George Harvey near the end of it - which is worth the price of the video alone IMO
I agree. I have this one and his nymphing video.I wish I had his dry fly one and his night fishing dvd as well.These are educational and entertaining.

Anyone see Nervous Water? I just picked it up for 20 bucks. seems like a steal for 3.5 hours of footage, but im hoping it doesnt suck.

nervous water is legit
that albie "bird chasers" part is the by far the best... seth is the man

Haven't seen many myself...but i saw eastern rises recently and thought that was pretty cool.

Wasn't crazy on the trout bum diaries either...but on top of my "to watch" list are once in a blue moon, and musky country...those look good.

musky zero2hero is very good as well

once in a blue moon is up for free on hulu
http://www.hulu.com/watch/201829/indieflix-shorts-once-in-a-blue-moon

nice...i underestimate hulu way too much. thanks ramcatt.

Musky Country Zero 2 Hero
Fish Bum Mongolia

The other trout bum movies are all the same thing after a while. i wanna see "Raising the Ghost"

raising the ghost was almost as bad/ as big of a let down as "metalhead"... almost

"Rivers of the Lost Coast" was a good watch

Hey thanks for letting me know Ram'. Have you seen any of Kelly Galloups streamer vids?

I thought so. I think his technique and way of streamer fishing has a lotta similairities to how i fish for musky.

Just sat through all of Nervous Water. It's pretty good, but not amazing. The Slovenia and First Descent films are great. A lot of the shorts are just rehashed footage from the main films.

Back