Fishing this week?

pete41

montreal looks pretty good this year...We watch hockey night in Canada every saturday night . Don cherry is one of our favorite people they usually have both a leafs game and a Havs game early then a west coast Canadian game later goes well with the new Labatts heritage case o beer...

When I lived in Montana we got Hockey Night in Canada from Lethbridge,Alberta.
Their Telecasts were the best sportscasting going.They put on a class show.

I too used to watch hockey night in Canada, but at the tv station where I worked, on the satellite. Used to have to turn it off to get the evening news feed but it was all I had. And it was always in French.

Haha, man how this got off topic

tomgamber,

on rare occasion they will play a havs game in french i just turn it down put on some tunes and slam the beers...too bad we cant get more of the canadian brews down here. I like german, british, irish and canadian brews alot there are also some real class micros brewing too.

I'd be interested in meeting up with you guys at some point as well.

I live downtown and fish streams in the area whenever I get a chance.

Got lucky at my first (and only) time at Valley this year and landed a small brown. Interested in fishing French Creek (have yet to fish there). Was at Ridley a couple times in April.

I often end up at the LL, which I'm horribly, horribly sick and bored of.

Always looking to fish new streams in the area and learn to improve my lacking skill and knowledge.

I'd be interested in meeting up with you guys at some point as well.

I live downtown and fish streams in the area whenever I get a chance.

Got lucky at my first (and only) time at Valley this year and landed a small brown. Interested in fishing French Creek (have yet to fish there). Was at Ridley a couple times in April.

I often end up at the LL, which I'm horribly, horribly sick and bored of.

Always looking to fish new streams in the area and learn to improve my lacking skill and knowledge.

If it's not blown out, I'll be at the steel bridge at valley tomorrow at 4:30ish. Come out if you want, greenlander.

Ill join you there JayL, although i never fished it this late? Dam will it be a cold one. Not sure if ill fish as i probably wont catch anything, not to mention the streams crowded enough for two people to be fishing one hole. Maybe ill just film and take pictures if no one minds.

Bring your gear. I don't do much side-by-side fishing when I'm with someone. I move alot. There are plenty of holes and stretches for multiple people.

cmon guys thought we were doing a hockey & beer thread...

Jay, you might want to think about getting sick one of these Mondays. The fall colors are at their peak up here. :cool:

Boyer

I have my gear so I'll be there depending on how much it is raining later in the day.

I brought my stuff to work. Unless it's pouring, I'll be there.

Matt,

Would a tuesday be possible? I'm in class on tuesdays and that's alot easier to skip...

My wife's under the weather, so I won't be able to make it. :(

Looking like we're not necessarily going to be dry. The forecast calls for what looks to be a steady rain. I'm going to check it out, but if it's pouring, I'm out of there. Anyone still in?

I have no rain gear, otherwise I'd fish through it.

Here's the forecast: http://tinyurl.com/yvkaoj

Yea it seems to just be hanging above us, off and on little drizzles. I guess im still on for 4:30. Although i will check back on the board around that time to make sure you and whoever else still wants to go. and the weather at that time

Yeah, I'll post my verdict around 4:00.

I'm saying I'm 85% sure that I'll be there.

sounds good, if anyone wants to live chat, im in there.

I was just out for a bit, looks like steady rain. I'll check back again closer to 4.

Back