FISHIN’ WITH AKID

Never fished with AKid. Albatross was kind enough to shepherd two old guys around at the last Jam. Both Moose and I had a really great time as Albie hooted and whooped with each hookup.
Squaretail is another one of the really good guys that inhabit PAFF. Fishing with him and the girls is memorable to say the least. GG

Had a trip with Dan, or two. I think I first met him in Erie while fishing with Alby. He brings a dog with him. Where else would he put Chickie? Plus, Chickie likes to fish too.

I've never seen him excited, but he always seems to be in a swell mood. He once took me to some Mountain Creek near Harrisonburgh. But first we fished in Mary's Land. Anyhow, his dog got bit.

Let me back up, I took to the trail upstream an hour or so after ST set me up in the water, to see where he and his friends had gone. There they were, coming down the trail, ST carrying his fishing companion. Apparently the dog got curious about something and was bitten in the neck. Off to the vet went Squaretail, and over to Letort went I. I later learned that Chickie was doing well.

Other anglers showing you a stream or two never hurt any stream. But it has helped a few. This said, the names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Andrew

Cedar Run, I think. Reminded me of me at my first Jamboree. Hit some small streams with him since and Erie. He packs a lunch.

I remember one time, well, sort of remember, we were on Bob's, or Camp, or was it the Mills, anyhow, we were there. And as I fished into his locale, I see him sitting on a rock, eating what appeared to me as the most magnificent picnic lunch I have ever seen on a trout stream. There were grilled chicken sandwiches, fresh tomatoes, some rice pilaff, or something....

This was amazing to me, because I rarely carried water with me (since having reassessed this practice after learning that dehydration take a toll on the ticker). He shared a kindly morsel and we continued on our way. Quill Gordons, I believe, or not. No, I'm going with Quill Gordons.

Ha, funny.

GGH- nice to hear from you. Winter is over in PA- did you hear?

Mike- I recall the time we fished on Fishing creek.

Dan- nice to hear from you as well. I recall the day on the j and Spruce- you got into a hog on Spruce. My favorite thing was you bubby caught several fish- thats is always the best.

Alby- was the first guy I ever met up with from the board- if there is a nicer guy I would like to meet him.

I hope to catch many fishes on top tomorrow.

Good luck to all fly anglers!!!!

still loved little juniatas posts- NO REBUTTLE!!!!!!!!!!

Back