First try's at Sulphur Drys

It's ok Alpa, I would like to see how everybody spells without correction software. I am lucky enough to have it as well or I would type like you. Spelling is not a strong point for me.

3 errors in a 5 word sentence trips my radar!

Relax, I was just ribbing you.

jayL wrote:

You didn't even mention the spurious apostrophe, either.

I am fine and I understand the ribbing, and I can take it. Spelling though? haha

gfen wrote:
jayL wrote:

You didn't even mention the spurious apostrophe, either.

The "look out, here comes an S" was accounted for as error #3.

LRSABecker wrote:
I am fine and I understand the ribbing, and I can take it. Spelling though? haha

I would like to think I am a nice guy. I do, however, have pet peeves. We all do. For me, the biggest pet peeve is spelling in a 100% written medium. It means absolutely nothing to me overall, but if I am going to bust stones, it's usually the lowest hanging fruit.

Thankfully, I have Aced all of my English courses. I do not plan to write any novels in the near future.

I could make mine alot better if I would post more from home where I have Firefox.......grammar and punctuation ha no help there! My add causes me to leave words out from time to time as well. The english lauguage is #OOPS# anyway, I could say anything I need to in day with a series of grunts! No #OOPS#ing semi colon needed!

Alpabuck wrote:
I could make mine alot better if I would post more from home where I have Firefox.......grammar and punctuation ha no help there! My add causes me to leave words out from time to time as well. The english lauguage is #OOPS# anyway, I could say anything I need to in day with a series of grunts! No #OOPS#ing semi colon needed!

Yet, ironically, I bet you've gone on the "why the hell do I have to press 1 for english!?!" rant before.

What does that have to do with anything ?

Back