FF with little time?

I can relate to your frustration and one thing that I can recommend to cure your "catching some fish" problem is to suggest that you spend some time fly fishing for other species, specifically warm-water fish. Bluegill and Crappie fishing can be off the hook in the Spring months and there is nothing that gets a grin on my face faster than to watch these aggressive little buggers crush a top water offering. You can also target Bass, both large and smallmouth with exciting results with your trout set-up. If nothing else, you will continue to develop your casting skills, your stealth approach and your ability to read water and spot fish will also improve. Because I live closer to warm water fisheries than I do prime trout water and I also have a job, family and a life, it is easier for me to slip out after work for an hour or two to fish for Bass, Panfish or Carp and get my f/f fix and more often than not, I catch a fish or two! Stay with it my friend and make some time to get on the water and get some pullage on the end of that long stick!

JA

lol i always hated punctuation but heres a few ....... thats the most you will get out of me

Back