Drift boat inquiry

I'm pretty much sold on a glass boat. I definitely want to be able to take 2 other guys. I'm really tempted to just go for the one in the swap forum but I'm still looking around.

According to the guys I spoke to about the flycraft boat, you can stand on the tubes while it's floating and not flip it.

Tucker, the boat in the swap forum is a nice boat. My buddy had the exact same thing, only a few years older, until he sold it. We took many three man floats as well as few two man floats in it. There was plenty of room for all we needed plus some of what we didn't. If you're looking for a local boat, I'd go take a look at the one posted. Seems like a pretty solid deal for what looks like a nice boat in good shape.

No I haven't yet krayfish. Had some major family and college this week so boat hunting has been pushed back a little. I'll give him a call .

I'll sell you my old 1971 12' Sears rowboat. I even added seats. $100. May need some work. The catch is, you have to wait for the snow and ice to melt before getting it.

It's gotta be worth that in scrap mettle alone and you can keep the folding seats. ;-)

Back