Congratulations Dave Kile!

Congratulations Dave, no has done more to bring Pa fly fisherman together.

Congratulations, Dave and thanks forgetting this FANTASTIC resource off the ground and growing.

If I may speak on behalf of the forum riff raff, way to go Dave.

Congratulations Dave. We are grateful for all that you have done and continue to do.

I'll get on the love boat, well earned Dave.

Dave, I may actually go to the damn event so I can finally meet you!!!!! Congratulations!!!!! Love what you've put together here. Thanks.

I am really blown away by this very special recognition from an organization I truly respect. Thanks to Justin Pittman and all the members of the selection committee at CVTU for seeing what I have believed in for so long.

Would have been a very different place if Maurice hadn't jumped in early helping make sure the site has heading in the right direction. Jack, Dave and Tom have rounded out the team in contributing in the last several years. These guys are smart and well-informed anglers that help the site on many levels. We are very lucky to have their help.

There's a lot the makes our community at Paflyfish unique. I am always blown away by the ways we support new fly fishing anglers and help in conservation efforts in the region. TU and chapters like CVTU share those same goals. Be sure to check out your local TU chapter to see how you can give back to the sport with them.

Thank you for your kind words and support!

Regards,

Dave

Dave it’s well deserved. Your contributions have touched far more folks than I think any of us can imagine. Great job and congrats!

So well deserved! This site has been a part of fly fishing in PA for decades (almost). What strikes me is the consistency over the years in quality contributions, moderation and most of all, value to PA anglers; whether you are a beginner or an old timer, like myself.
Over the years, I've learned so much here. It is my go-to site.

Thanks, Dave. And congratulations!

Fantastic - and certainly well deserved!

Congratulations Dave! Thank you so much for all of your hard work that you do for our sport of flyfishing. PAFF offers so much for so many different folks. Awesome job!

Adding my voice to all the others, congratulations Dave and thank you.

Congrats Dave! The award is well deserved. This forum is a special place on the web.

Way to go Dave. You certainly deserve this award. Congrats !!
John

Dear Dave,

Congratulations to you and the whole support crew at PAFF. It's good to see effort, hard work, and dedication get recognized.

This community has certainly grow a great deal in the 15 plus years I've been visiting and I hope you enjoy continued growth and success.

Regards,

Tim Murphy :)

Deserved recognition. Congratulations.

Great Job Dave..you have worked very hard to make this (our Favorite Place out of Water) prosper..Thanks for leading such a great team.

Please run for President!

About time someone recognized Dave.

Oops, I almost forgot. enough gloating...NOW GET BACK TO WORK!

Back