Chest pack issues

Puncture a lung? Might bruise your chest a little if you hit just wrong, but that's true with anything. It ain't puncturing anything. There's nothing sharp coming out the back, it's flat. It's no different than having fly boxes in a chest pack and falling on them.

I can't see my feet, that's true, but then again, I can't do that even without the box!

i have been looking at upgrading to the william joseph confluence, but my 10 year old wallmart chest pack will not die and it holds 2 cans of beer for when i get thirsty.

if you guys are having trouble seeing your feet buy bigger boots or eat 1 less cheeseburger.

mutzinbaugh wrote:
i have been looking at upgrading to the william joseph confluence, but my 10 year old wallmart chest pack will not die and it holds 2 cans of beer for when i get thirsty.

if you guys are having trouble seeing your feet buy bigger boots or eat 1 less cheeseburger.

I have modified curb feelers on the front of my boots.... I can see um!

Don't think I can change my foot size. But yeah, the cheeseburger thing, I resemble that remark. It'll take far more than 1 less, though....

Back