Brand new FFer near Harrisburg... Discouraged!

Dude, I just so love your enthusiasm! Keep it up. I remember those days when I was learning. Enjoy them now, it gets harder to top the last trips once you've been doing it for quite a few years. Before you know it you'll be pissing and moaning about catching only catching 8 in a day. It gets to that point eventually. Sad but true.

way to go!

Time to buy new, more expensive gear?

Great job dude!! but conserve the resource and let um go

Yep I plan to, but those were requested months ago. I'm sure they doubted I could hold my end up, haha.

Thank you for the advice, gentlemen! And yes, this means that it's time to buy better supplies. My reel is just adequate and I definitely need a vest-appropriate net.

I have yet to catch a rainbow this year. I had a few on the line today, but they are harder fighters then I remember as a kid!

P.S. - Crickets and caddis nymphs are deadly on Clarks right now!

Way to go glad you were able to put it all together and bring multiple fish in.

Yes the caddis larva is deadly giving the right conditions on Clarks. Although I catch alot on them everytime I go out. Super deadly in the rain!

Way to go Gorosaurus (is that a dinosaur name?)!

You're definitely catching some nice trout. I keep a few stocked trout to eat too.

Yes and no..

It was the only Godzilla character not taken on Yahoo when I found the Internet a decade or two ago. haha

Back