albino mayfly?

Shane,

I should have never taken you to that spot.....now your an addict lol. I found a new honey hole though that doesn't have 489 guys there every night. The Po is turning into the LL of 15 years ago .

Shane and RyanR I think you guys should start pimping the Lehigh again so I can fish in peace.

LRSABecker wrote:
Dub and Ryan you need to contact me when you fish there. That's where I was as well. Where were you fishing dub? I hammered them.

Believe me man, if I actually ever get to fish again I will call you. I've been stuck at my house digging, planting stuff, and weeding. I move out here to mainly be closer to the Lehigh and I've barely been able to fish it this year. On the other hand, I think I'm going to have a sh*tload of tomatoes from my garden this year.
(And I should have good bowhunting with a soybean field in front and a small cornfield in back.)

Oh, you need to get a damn pontoon boat too.

Jimmy, I'd pimp it more if I actually got to fish it more than twice this year.

RowJimmy wrote:
Shane,

I should have never taken you to that spot.....now your an addict lol. I found a new honey hole though that doesn't have 489 guys there every night. The Po is turning into the LL of 15 years ago .

Lmao, I did not fish your honey hole, because there were two bait chuckers there!

After hearing that I now hate everything and I quit fly fishing.

LOL Think I am fishing below that scrumdiddliumptius BBQ pit tonight.

Word is fish are finally starting to look up on the big river.

I'm going to find some privacy down there.

RowJimmy wrote:
After hearing that I now hate everything and I quit fly fishing.

I hear centerpinning is effective...

I would rather tie pink yarn to an oak branch with a safety pin for a hook then be a dirty pinner!

RowJimmy wrote:
I would rather tie pink yarn to an oak branch with a safety pin for a hook then be a dirty pinner!

Is that the new Sage bamboo model rod?

Yup April Vokey special so you know it's good!

GFEN you've got to get rid of that avatar, it's about the grossest thing I've ever seen.

Back