a few more

sandfly

sandfly

Dye my own jelly cord for these. problem with jelly cord it rolls while tying in. I like swannadaze or larva lace.

Attachments

• 4-28-2011 asaph 065.jpg
    4-28-2011 asaph 065.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 4-29-2011 040.jpg
    4-29-2011 040.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 4-29-2011 038.jpg
    4-29-2011 038.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 2
Those look similar to the jelly caddis I tie.

Attachments

• J_Caddis_Multiple (1).jpg
    J_Caddis_Multiple (1).jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 3
Now heres a picture of my new jelly caddis with a twist.

Attachments

• Two_Tone_Multiple.jpg
    Two_Tone_Multiple.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 3
So whats the twist, look the same as the first ones.

I think only the top of the jelly rope is colored. It looks like its faded or something

Its hard to see from the picture but they are two tones. They also are holographic which gives off alot of flash. Plus they actually look like a caddis because of the hook they are on. Caddis and nymphs are not "J" shaped they are curved. Profile makes a big difference in catching fish.

Leteras wrote:
Its hard to see from the picture but they are two tones. They also are holographic which gives off alot of flash. Plus they actually look like a caddis because of the hook they are on. Caddis and nymphs are not "J" shaped they are curved. Profile makes a big difference in catching fish.

Caddis actually flex quite a bit when swimming or drifting. They can be all sorts of shapes, however, they are rarely holographic. Are the gaps and kinks in the body due to bumps in your thread under-body, or is that from the material being inferior?

Caddis actually flex quite a bit when swimming or drifting. They can be all sorts of shapes, however, they are rarely holographic. Are the gaps and kinks in the body due to bumps in your thread under-body, or is that from the material being inferior?
FT-well put
I was going to mention it would be hard to get around in a curve all the time-lol
These lessons are getting more and more entertaining.:}

I tie my caddis flies with a special material that actually makes them dance underwater.

Well yours can dance all they want. Mine have a special effect. The catch fish.

It really is a sight. Sometimes they are so effective that the fish all surrender to my ultimate fishing skills and they just swim to me. It's pretty neat actually.

I tie them with the same Jelly Rope that God uses.

Native I can just see all the caddis rising up and dancing along the stream bottom....love this post...praise the lord for making the jelly rope..

Amen! Haha

NativeBrookie11 wrote:
It really is a sight. Sometimes they are so effective that the fish all surrender to my ultimate fishing skills and they just swim to me. It's pretty neat actually.

I tie them with the same Jelly Rope that God uses

LMAO

hahaha as tired as i am of reading all of these threads, this one made me laugh as well

Well the jelly rope I have was given to me by a talking brook trout that was so greatful that I released him that he gave me one wish. I wished for a streatchable cord that would make fish eat any fly I presented them that was tied with the sacred jelly rope. After I had caught and released many trout. I looked downstream in the fading sunlight to see a lone trout looking away and shedding a tear.

Leteras wrote:
Well the jelly rope I have was given to me by a talking brook trout that was so greatful that I released him that he gave me one wish. I wished for a streatchable cord that would make fish eat any fly I presented them that was tied with the sacred jelly rope. After I had caught and released many trout. I looked downstream in the fading sunlight to see a lone trout looking away and shedding a tear.

Thats dumb, I would have asked for world peace or a billion dollars.

LRSABecker wrote:
Leteras wrote:

Thats dumb, I would have asked for world peace or a billion dollars.

That's just as dumb. Everyone knows that when you get one wish you wish for a million more wishes.

touché

Back