4th day in a row

Catching trout does not ruin my experience on the water. :lol:

WildTigerTrout wrote:
Catching trout does not ruin my experience on the water. :lol:

Nor mine!

But I try not to let the "Not" catching get to me. Especially since I am so good at the not catching part.....

If your just going to catch, the most, or the biggest. Your missing the point.

i dont mind not catching anything unless my buddy is catching everything not me haha

I Never get "Skunked" I just call it "Practice" (it keeps me focused better when I look at things as a puzzle instead of a problem.) Just yesterday I practiced for around 3 1/2 hours - had one hit on the brown wooly bugger and he/she let it go before I could set the hook.

keep at it. I went out my first couple times and had no luck. But as i would fish it seemed like every time someone that walked by gave me some pointers and helped out. talked to one guy and he showed me a double fly set up and even gave me some split shots and after that day i was catching fish left and right. don't be afraid to ask people for help Good luck and keep us posted

If your not catching trout this time of the year and it is really getting to you, maybe you visit the supermarket....Buy one of them there on ice - put a hook in it's mouth and take some photos.....Who would know the difference!!!

The ones in the supermarket have their fins clipped, someone would pick that up.

haha thanks guys...i did end up gettin a little brownie on coolsprings the other day haha but the supermarket? haha comeon thats like ppl buying goose bands off ebay and putting them on there lanyard lol

Back