2nd Annual Fish N Chips Roll Call - Sat, July 27th

My wife is checking my Charter schedule. Will let you know when I get back from Palm springs when this field hockey tourny is over. A grill is available?

SNJChef wrote:
A grill is available?

Yes, djs12345 will be bringing his. Have a safe trip. I'll be out on the other coast for work myself next week. Fishing for wild browns in the San Bernardino Mountains Sunday though. :)

Foxgap wrote:

And you and Becker better play nice!

Beckham knows there is no playing nice in the tough sport known as the “beautiful game”

Stagger_Lee wrote:
Foxgap wrote:

And you and Becker better play nice!

Beckham knows there is no playing nice in the tough sport known as the “beautiful game”

Ultimate Frisbee?

Ladies, this thread is for the Fish N Chips Roll Call only. Take your other fun elsewhere for now.

Beckham, last time I checked they dont stab and decapitate in ultimate frisbee :lol:

Edit:
///Sorry fox .. had too

Okay, I'll try this a different way. Gentlemen, this is not the OT forum, this is for the Fish N Chips event. People should not have to wade through this BS to see who is coming and what they are bringing. 'Nough said???????????

Edit: Have a very nice eveing though! :roll:

Updated

Ateendees:
Foxgap239 - Coffee and fixin's
Heritage-Angler - Donuts
Volksnurse - Soda and water
Delta-Dog - Home made Baked Beans
djs12345 - Grill, Brats and Sausages
SBecker - Chips, Pretzels and Doritos
paparise - desserts
CathyG - Paper goods and a surprize dish
Stagger Lee - Condiments
PASKIINGSUCKS - Cucumber salad and fruit
OldLefty - TBD
WildTigerTrout - TBD
Glenn - TBD

Also, please remember that DKile and the 4 Mods are invited as our guests. I'll add any that let me know they are coming to the final count number.

Fox

Alright I am in. Cancelled my charter. Will bring some kind of. Meat for the grill finger type foods right?

Updated

Ateendees:
Heritage-Angler - Donuts
paparise - desserts
Stagger Lee - Condiments
SNJChef - Grill Meat
OldLefty - TBD
WildTigerTrout - TBD
Glenn - TBD

Also, please remember that DKile and the 4 Mods are invited as our guests. I'll add any that let me know they are coming to the final count number.

Fox

Updated

Ateendees:
Heritage-Angler - Donuts
paparise - desserts
Stagger Lee - Condiments
SNJChef - Grill Meat
OldLefty - Burgers
WildTigerTrout - Hot Dogs
Glenn - Burgers

Fox

I'm looking forward to this so it's probably going to be a rain out.

paparise wrote:
I'm looking forward to this so it's probably going to be a rain out.

Be optimistic! I feel great weather, great food, great people and maybe even great fishing.

Those on the fence need to get off the fence and join us. You cannot really appreciate how helpful and fun our PAFF brethen can be until you experience time with them! Besides it's a bit selfish too, when I get to help someone get their first trout on a fly rod, it might as well be my first one too! And I'm not the exception, all of H-A's helpers (after all the newbie gig is his and we are just lucky to get to share it) enjoy your success!

There were a few people at the brush-up day that said they wanted to come yet I haven't seen you jump it yet. You know who you are! I REALLY hope to see some newbies there!

Fox

Updated

Ateendees:
Heritage-Angler - Donuts
paparise - desserts
CathyG - Paper goods and a surprise dish
Stagger Lee - Condiments
SNJChef - Grill Meat
OldLefty - Burgers
WildTigerTrout - Hot Dogs
Glenn - Burgers
martin0206 - Chocolate Chip cookies and his better half

Fox

A bit of information for everyone attending. I unfortunately found out yesterday that I need to fly overseas this weekend but was able to push it off until Sunday because I do not want to miss this event. My cohorts (H-A and Dog) wanted me to let everyone know that they and some others will hang in until around 4PM. I will have to leave around noon to get home and get ready for my next day flight. So basically I'll get there around 5:30 (H-A has threatened to get there early too and I know Dog can handle early) and others will be there until around 4, so that's quite a few hours to stop by and get some food, fishing and/or pointers.

Fox

I have n't fished Tricos in a few years but I will attend this event to wet a line,maybe get enthused with the tiny bugs.Don't know what to bring but was thinking some good beer,is that allowed?

Unfortunately I think it's a no alcohol allowed park

Correct, no alcohol permitted but love the thought. Not sure where you live but if you wanted to get a couple of hoagies and cut them in small pieces, that might be a good idea.

Foxgap239 wrote:
Correct, no alcohol permitted but love the thought. Not sure where you live but if you wanted to get a couple of hoagies and cut them in small pieces, that might be a good idea.

Wegmans makes a great hoagie,I'll pick a few up and have them cut into pieces,dressing will be on the side to add as one wishes.

troutwilleatflies wrote:
I have n't fished Tricos in a few years but I will attend this event to wet a line,maybe get enthused with the tiny bugs.

Whoa! This is a rare treat for the rest of us.

For those that haven't met him, this guy is one of the real veterans of the LL, and a super nice guy.

I'm looking forward to this!

Back