Filmed a Hook Shots episode

Fredrick

Fredrick

I had a great and wet time filming this episode enjoy :lol:

Lol.....Great stuff, Fred!

Like some of our trips together, you combine the sports of swimmin' and fishin' together....and make it work!

Good job..... :pint:

afishinado wrote:
Lol.....Great stuff, Fred!

Like some of our trips together, you combine the sports of swimmin' and fishin' together....and make it work!

Good job..... :pint:

Yeah I always go for the most authentic experience lol ..... Thanks

Awesome video!

I must know....when you fell out, did you add another rod to the collection of broken ones? LoL

Cool vid and that's some nasty looking stuff you're fishing in.

Nice debut on a great show!

Loved it.

krayfish2 wrote:
I must know....when you fell out, did you add another rod to the collection of broken ones? LoL

Cool vid and that's some nasty looking stuff you're fishing in.

I almost spit out my beer when I read that last night :lol:

Fortunately I didn't loose or break anything , once I realized I was going down I made sure the kayak didn't flip and my gopro didn't go under since I had one of the protective covers off .

Thanks guys I had fun filming it

Way to go Fred! My young buddy Pete was in the Flathead episode a while back. Sounds like they make it fun.

Pretty cool Fred

Do I look like a guy that fell in ? Hilarious

I would have chosen my words much more carefully as a biologist before pronouncing they do not see any significant impacts on fish populations as a result of the presence of snakeheads. Changes in populations such as density and species occurrence may take decades to fully understand the impacts of an introduced species. I enjoyed the fishing aspect of the article, quite an accomplishment to design your own flies and fishing technique to target a species not commonly pursued with fly gear.

Nice video Fred! One of the more interesting episodes of hookshots and funny too!

lycoflyfisher wrote:
I would have chosen my words much more carefully as a biologist before pronouncing they do not see any significant impacts on fish populations as a result of the presence of snakeheads. Changes in populations such as density and species occurrence may take decades to fully understand the impacts of an introduced species. I enjoyed the fishing aspect of the article, quite an accomplishment to design your own flies and fishing technique to target a species not commonly pursued with fly gear.

Those words are from John Odenkirk , I guess I could of put to date in there but yes the jury is still out. Thanks I have at least 4 different flies that I have designed so far that are proven winners .

Drake I'm glad you enjoyed the episode once I fell in I knew I could only go up from there lol .

Here is the pic I took from the blog post of my first snakehead .

Attachments

• Snakehead.jpg
    Snakehead.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 5
Back