Support the Letort - New Book Available

F

Fishidiot

The campaign to raise funds for the Central PA Conservancy's effort to purchase property on the upper Letort continues. The CPC has now finished their history book about Letort, which came about mainly through the efforts of Cumberland Valley TU. There are even some art images from yours truly. The book is titled The Letort, A Limestone Legacy and is about 100 pages

To place an order for the book, please hit the CPC website here.

This fundraising effort will allow for the purchase of much of the land surrounding the old cress farm on the "left branch" in the Bonnybrook area. This is a critical area with sensitive environmental issues and a long, complicated relationship with the Letort angling and conservation community. We recently had a successful banquet to start the fundraising effort. The thread on that banquet can be seen here. Your support is much appreciated.
DaveW

Attachments

• LTB.jpg
    LTB.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 10
Dave, is that your painting on the cover? I wish you great success in raising funds and continuing the good work of many groups to preserve this unique waterway. Most people do not appreciate this stream. Fly anglers should bow in reverence when viewing it.

JackM wrote:
Dave, is that your painting on the cover? I wish you great success in raising funds and continuing the good work of many groups to preserve this unique waterway.

Thanks Jack. The cover image is by Thom Glace.

Thanks for the link FI, surely will be getting one.

Dave,

Thanks for the heads up on this new publication. I just ordered one and am very much looking forward to reading it.

Back