Cool Video

csoult

csoult

I know this should probably go in the video section, but I don't think it gets as much traffic, and would be missed by quite a few people. So I'm putting it here. Mods, if you want to move it, I understand

I've watched thousands of fishing videos but this one is just amazing. Thanks Cody

That's some sensational footage. I presume that a lot of that was shot in New Zealand (?) by virtue of all the palms along the banks. Regardless, it's some place that I would LOVE to be right this minute. Thanks for posting.

Fun

I, for one, am a little upset they are burning some of my favorites spots in SWPA.

awesome video.

Nice job.

Watching any trout take a dry gets my juices flowing, but big browns taking dries pegs the meter.

I love the angle that they approached in putting that together, very unique as far as ffing vids go. I'd love to see more of their shoots. Thanks for putting it up.

Perhaps the best FF video yet.

Very cool, and awesome job getting 8 on first cast. Wow.

MrMustard wrote:
I, for one, am a little upset they are burning some of my favorites spots in SWPA.

Ha! That one scene looked like my secret spot under the 40th St. Bridge ;-)

Coty, very cool video. I can't believe how willing some of those fish were in that clear water.

Back