Where to go?

ryanh

ryanh

I am taking a mental health day tomorrow. And I will also be going Saturday. I have no real time constraints so I am willing to go pretty much anywhere within reson.

This is pretty crappy time of year as far as finding spots goes, so where would you go if your were me?
I was thinking;
Yellow Creek
Little J
Maybe even something in the middle of the state.
I am open to suggestions, and if anyone would like to hook up let me know.

Go to the Savage River !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd Join ya but I am on the friggin road. Up side, I'm seeing PFUNK tonight.

Either one is a good choice Ryan but if I had a preference...I'd choose the Little J. Should be slate drake time. Paul and I were just talking about going today...I may not make it this year. Get there before they dump those pesky little fingerlings in.

good advice from Maurice. with the low stream levels, yellow creek would be pretty tough, and you'd likely have to fish small stuff.
I fished spring creek last week, - those fish were real suckers for beetles all afternoon. And with the cool weather that's moved in, the autumn olives might start hatching soon.
I also spent a day on fishing creek. I caught a few there, but it was quite low, and the fishing was pretty tough.

Back