The Spectacle

JackM

JackM

Staff member
If you are bored, you may enjoy my trip journal from this past weekend (all pictures should be clickable if you'd like to zoom in):

LINK>>> The Spectacle

Corn sandwiches and Evan Williams...does it get any better than that. Great read Jack.

WTH is a "corn sammich?"

Also, only a single appearance from Evan? I'm confused.

Awesome pics and that is a very nice trout. Good to see you guys having some fun.

Great read and picts. Love the Coburn section.

Enjoyable write up, Jack. I was asleep by 9:30 last night and am still tired. Great weekend.

Nice story Jack. I wish I could have been there this year.

Jack,

Note on the showers:

1) Tankless water heaters. No need to wait until 1:00 AM.

2) There are two showers, one on each side of the unit.

What a great fishing report - thanks Jack, for taking the time to write it up and share it with us.

Well done. I'm jealous and that corn sandwich looks yummy. ;)

great story Jack! good to run into you guys at the cafe!

Gary,

Jack threatened us multiple times that he was going to "throw the X in the woods" if we didn't eat it, in hopes of encouraging us to finish everything. Paul was acting pretty much like chris farley all day, so he was performing a hilarious imitation, and a meme was born.

After the corn and dogs, I suggested that he should threaten to fish with the remaining corn as opposed to throwing it in the woods, and I think that was enough to prompt some of the crew to eat the remainder on the remaining dog rolls. I held out due to lack of mashed potatoes, as I have actually made a corn and mashed potato sandwich and enjoyed it.

Besides, that uncatchable fish was still rising.

Long hours of sun exposure and liquor do funny things to people...corn sammich revolts me.

Thats why we had the whiskey rebellion back when Pennsyltuckians carried.

A corn sandwich, YUK!

Right back to that campground, eh? Those were nice little cabins. Hopin to catch some straglers tonight if at all possible.
Nice post Jack.

Jack

Enjoyed the post, nothing like being with good friends and great fishing.

FPC

PaulG

Squaretail wrote:
Right back to that campground, eh? Those were nice little cabins. Hopin to catch some straglers tonight if at all possible.
Nice post Jack.

I have been there three weekends in a row now. Hopefully they see the benefits of putting up with a PAFF jam. :)

It's a nice CG. I like it.

Nice read Jack and good pics as well.Nothing better than fishing and friendship.
Now a corn sammie,I ain't knocking it till I try it.lol GG

Back