Sun's Up

JackM

JackM

Staff member
I love this time of year. 6:46 AM and I could be on the stream--without a headlamp. :-D :-D :-D

'Morning Jack

Who's got the coffee?

Going to take my daughter and son to Cabin Fever show today, was surprised they both wanted to go.

What's your point?

Days are getting longer. :cool:

2 weeks til the clocks go forward, and us office jockeys can start to sneak an hour after work.

Good times.

The long-range forecast is for at least several weeks of cold (real cold) weather.

With that being said, so far this morning I've seen many hundreds of geese, both snow geese and Canada geese, flying north in "V" formation.

I'll bet on the geese......spring after this week of cold.

Last night I watched the Outdoor Adventures Show with Buck McNeilly.

They were killing geese in Saskatchewan. Although probably tapes and shot in the Fall. This is a show to watch. I bet they slaughtered over 100 birds on camera. Its almost a mockery of wing shooting.

Kill 'em, Kill, em they would shout as they sat up in their goos pajamas in the hayfield.

Good morning Jack.

Waz up Jack? Gotta love "spring", Oh yes, Dailight Savings time and migrating fish. GG

Jack, did you see your shadow?

6:46 ? Late start for you, Jack. By that time I had finished my third cup of coffee and was putting away the packaging from my new fly-tying desk. No more plastic folding table for me. :)

djs12354 wrote:
6:46 ? Late start for you, Jack. By that time I had finished my third cup of coffee and was putting away the packaging from my new fly-tying desk. No more plastic folding table for me. :)

Maybe a late end! I think Jack turned in for the [d]night[/d] morning.

Went to bed about 100 am, awoke at 4 something, couldn't sleep, so I browsed and went back down at about 800 am.

JackM wrote:
I love this time of year. 6:46 AM and I could be on the stream--without a headlamp. :-D :-D :-D

I was and it was quite nice. A little chilly. No one around. Looked at my watch at 11:30am (feeling like it must be mid-afternoon) and was pleased to see I had many hours of fishing in front of me :)

Back