New

R

Rbull

Hello, I've been watching this site for a while, I'm relativly new to fly fishing with only about a year under my belt. I mostly fish the white clay creek in southern chester county, catch and release only. I was just wondering if any one else is near me.

welcome, I am not near you, I am located in central pa, williamsport area, if you are ever headed up this way send me a message and we can do some fishing. happy new years

Thanks 5foot, I sure will, I intend to travel this year, I didn't mean to sound like I only fish the white clay, I just worked on my basic skills there. I do fish other streams The octorara, brandywine etc. I just thought it was time to meet other like minded people and start to exchange ideas. Thanks and maybe someday we will fish together.

RBull,

I'm from Chester County. I have been PMing Fredrick who's from neighboring Delaware County. We are planning to fish together some time. He, like you, is new to the sport. Maybe you can jopin us. I will PM you when we are getting together on some nearby stream. Hopefully the weather will continue to cooperate.

Back