Lost wading staff Penns Creek

Tups

Tups

This past Sunday night June 2, after fishing Penns Creek in the Trophy stretch, I accidentally left my wading staff behind in the parking lot at the end of Tunnel Rd below Coburn. We were parked near the footbridge (but not blocking the lane). It is an oak staff that I've had for 20 years and I regret its loss. My 2013 Fishing License was attached to the staff's lanyard, so ownership of the staff is without question. If anyone knows of its whereabouts, I would greatly appreciate your help. You can PM me if you like and I'll give you my phone # so we can plan a re-unification. Thanks in advance.

Was just right there last night I didn't see anything Ill go over any look tonight If i find it I'll contact you.

Tups iI looked around all over the parking lot someone must of picked it up. Sorry hopefully someone contacts you that found it.

Hook Jaw. Thanks again for looking. I got an envelope in the mail today postmarked Milroy Pa. Inside was my license with a note saying the writer found the license along Penns Cr RoaD. He. Signed his note: A. Fellow Fisherman. Whoever found my staff must have kept it and tossed the license on the ground for this chap to find. In case Fellow Fisherman is reading this, I just want to say thank you for taking the time and effort to do the right thing. I really aPpreciate it. As for the other guy who stole the staff ... Well, never mind. Thanks again H-J for taking some time to look around for me.

No problem I would hope someone else would do the same for me. I have returned many things found over the years on the stream and its not surprising someone took it alot of people are like that in this world.

Back