Help on a new section

DaveKile

DaveKile

Administrator
Staff member
Well in my effort to triple task my efforts on the site I want to add a new/old section and need some help. I have been working this for a while and am ready to get it started. I want to add back to the site a Streams section which would allow people to easily find some of the better an more popular streams.

I have done this in the past based on a county by county approach. When I did this last time it was way too much work to keep up with that many streams. With 67 counties and hundreds of streams it is out of hand.

My plan is to have six regions and a few streams from each area identified and written up. I want to include seasonal information, maps and photographs.

I am looking for help on getting the Southcentral region started.
The streams I want to start with include: Yellow Breeches, Letort, and Muddy Creek. If anyone feels they have a few photographs of these streams they would like to contribute I would be grateful and of course give them credit.

Please PM if you feel you can help.

Thanks,

Dave

just a thought... how about including Codorus in that section.. it really is an awesome little stream, at least it will be until the treatment plant is in operation upstream :-( If i finally get some batteries for my camera i could send some photos and info

just a thought, im sure there are many other streams that may feel left out

daren

Back