Fishidiot, misunderstood avatar?

lowkey

lowkey

Perhaps insteady of calling yourself an idiot, you simply are giving an order, to wit: "Fish (you) idiot!"

:-?

Respectfully,

lochi

Dave is far from an idiot. I always took his name as similar to "fishing fool" or in other words, "crazy about fishing." Or, again: "I am so enthusiastic about fishing, I am like an idiot."

I enjoy poking fun at myself and when I started posting on fishing message boards about a decade ago, I thought it was a funny nickname (see Jack's comments above). This was before I became a moderator on this site.

Too late to change now. Let that be a lesson to the newbies. Pick a name u can live with forever. For instance if lowkey becomes highkey too bad he cant change his screen name. :-D :-D :-D

I always thought it meant he was a slow learner but eager,like the rest of us.

Maurice, good point. I've "tried many keys" and hope to stick with low...;)

Okay fishidiot. Now I won't feel badly calling you this. But it may still take some getting used to.

I always thought it referred to an idiot savant or someone who entire life revolves around one thing. In this case a fish idiot is beyond a fish fanatic.

Oh, I see RC, so in reality, I may be an idiot as well. ;) Although I confess to having a few thoughts about other things now and again. Girls and such....work.....world peace etc. anyway...

lowkey wrote:
Oh, I see RC, so in reality, I may be an idiot as well. ;) Although I confess to having a few thoughts about other things now and again. Girls and such....work.....world peace etc. anyway...

You must still be young.;-)

Maurice wrote:
Let that be a lesson to the newbies. Pick a name u can live with forever.

Yeah! BTW, where did that LSRABecker guy go? :-D

jdaddy wrote:
Maurice wrote:
Let that be a lesson to the newbies. Pick a name u can live with forever.

Yeah! BTW, where did that LSRABecker guy go? :-D
Lake shores railway association ?
I'm high tech now-Igoogled it up.

Back