Hendricksons coming off upper Pine

That's a drag, I really love fishing the Hendrickson hatch, what a shame to miss it. They've been hatching sporadically down here for the last two weeks...

Brad, How was dinner at the log cabin? We have not eaten there yet since we moved here. I have heard from ppl that the steaks there are great. We usually go to the steak house in town when we go for steak and they would be hard to beat.

Log Cabin Inn is one of the best places to eat in the area....or at least the best place I know of to eat in the area. We have a camp in Marshlands and the LCI is the only place we eat with any regularity.

Brad was it full blown or just the early ones that come off every year..

flytyingfred wrote:
Brad, How was dinner at the log cabin? We have not eaten there yet since we moved here. I have heard from ppl that the steaks there are great. We usually go to the steak house in town when we go for steak and they would be hard to beat.

I think it's the best place around. I don't think any other resturant is better in the area. The Steakhouse is very good. But the salad bar & homemade soup at the cabin puts it up a notch! I think the steaks are slightly better at the cabin also.

The Antlers had maybe 3 cars as we passed. The cabin was packed!

I know this is taking the topic completly off subject...but where is the Steakhouse you speak of?

Also, I cannot agree further that the salad bar and soups along with the decor and wait staff take the Log Cabin Inn a notch above the others. I do enjoy the Ox Yoke from time to time as well

171farm wrote:
I know this is taking the topic completly off subject...but where is the Steakhouse you speak of?

Also, I cannot agree further that the salad bar and soups along with the decor and wait staff take the Log Cabin Inn a notch above the others. I do enjoy the Ox Yoke from time to time as well

Here it is...
http://www.thesteakhouse.com/

That is a bummer i love the red quill hendrickson hatches up north. Oh well looks like I will be nymphing

Back