William Joseph confluence pack

jkilroy

jkilroy

I'm thinking of buying the W.J. confluence pack. How's everyone like them? I'm switching from a fishpond tech vest which I think was giving me neck problems. Looks like it distributes the weight better. Less capacity than the fishpond vest.

That's what I thought.

I bought one last year after having fished for years with various fly vests. I can't believe the difference,after a long day of fishing my shoulders and back feel good.Great piece of equipment well worth the money.

Re: less capacity

Does it have room for a raincoat, water bottle and some food?

For those who have the confluence or similar pack, and who take a camera along on the stream, how do you carry the camera? In the pack or in a seperate arrangement.

Plenty of room for a hoagie and a few beverages of choice in the larger rear pocket. I usually carry a little sony cybershot camera (far from a photographer, just like to capture a moment now and again) in the small rear pocket. Just unbuckle the side straps and swing it around for quick access to your camera or other gear. Pretty simple setup, but very functional.

I have one and looking to buy the newer model. I have many pockets on my waders too hide a camera and other things. The confluence has plenty of room for me.

I have one and looking to buy the newer model. I have many pockets on my waders too hide a camera and other things. The confluence has plenty of room for me.

http://www.paflyfish.com/smartsection.item.173/review-william-joseph-confluence-chest-pack.html

Back