Redington Palix River Waders

bigslackwater

bigslackwater

Has anyone had experience with Redington waders? I'm thinking about the Palix River waders. I like that they have long sizes since I'm 6'4". They seem like a good middle of the road wader for $150. My other option I'm leaning toward is the LL Bean Flyweight II for $80. I bought a pair for my wife and they seem like a good quality for the price. I'm on the fence whether I want to go "entry level" or a step up. I fish almost once a week for a few hours.

I have the Palix River Waders and I love them! They are fairly slim fitting which I love, and they are actually darker than they show in the picture. I have had mine for a year and a half now without any issues. On the other hand you really can't beat LL Beans guarantee if something was to happen. Hope that helps some!

DO NOT get flyweights if you encounter brambles or thorns where you fish. Invest in better waders. Or buy stock in Aqua Seal.

I have bought 2 palix river waders this past year. Both were massive P.O.S. The seams along the legs wore through the material. And a friend bought a pair at the same time as my first one, and his did the exact same thing. You can get a pair of cabelas waders that are much better in that price range. If they arent the sonic waders from redington, they arent worth buying.

lol! Great, I just ordered them. We'll see how it goes.

Back