mystic 9'3" 9wt tremor

D

DJBerg

Man holy chit!!! I had the chance to cast one of those last night with a 450gr full sink head on it, and all I can say is that rod will make you feel like a casti g master! Easily 120' casts with a few hauls, I have never cast any rod like that and man oh man if I could afford one I woukd have one for lake fishing!!!

I just picked up the Mystic Reaper (9ft 5wt). What an awesome rod for $200. I figured I would give it a try for the money. I have no trouble throwing out some heavy weighted nymphs or streamers across the water or into the wind. Like everyone else I probably have too many rods but this one is becoming #1 with me on the water. I came very close to bitting the bullet and buying the Hydro. I just couldn't justify spending $800.

I have the Reaper in a 9 ft 4 wt. Definitely a sweet rod. I'd love to try an M-series Mystic rod!

i have a 8'3" 3wt m-series and all i can say is, oh man. so smooth n such a delicate presentation!

I have a Mystic M Series for chrome as well as a switch for chrome/salmon. I would echo the positive feedback. Great quality stick especially for the price. Not overly fast but loads very well. Has become one of my favorite rods in my arsenal very quickly.

Back