Streamers

C

Crawdad31

This is my first time I think on this side of the fence. I'm more active on the warm water side, and having caught the musky bug pretty bad, it took me awhile to say hello over here. So hello everybody. I'm a pretty average tyer so please take it easy on me. I've seen some of the work you guys show on here and it's impressive. I'm a on a streamer binge lately so I figured good first post. Here are a couple Sex Dungeons.

D34CDEB2-D7A6-4EB2-8017-D851209821B1_zpstgrbqqed.jpg

B592C019-AC94-4080-86C3-4482FE2ED580_zpsymzlcg6n.jpg

they look good

Thanks Sandfly. I'm horrible at spinning deer hair and those heads are just that. I watched a couple more how to videos on YouTube so I promise better spun heads in the future lol.

Nice dude, are those called the circus peanut or am i way off?

Thanks dude, those are the Sex Dungeons which I believe are a zoo cougar articulated. I'm not 100% sure on that last point. Quick side thought. Kelly Galloup's patterns are pretty kool, they have great movement, but a pretty basic to tie. Which is good for me, materials are pretty cheap and pretty common. Can't wait to swim these for big browns

Sex dungeon...nice. Yeah they look awesome. I love throwing big streamers where the " those flies wont work here" waters are.

Interesting name for a fly..a lot of his patterns have names like that. I have a special spot in mind for these. I like fish that kill other fish. I'm curious to see how these move in the water.

Here is another one. This is called the Bottoms Up. It is articulated as well. Another Galloup pattern.

36F64194-F6B0-480D-9A4A-9F38D064AA3F_zpsqtml57az.jpg

J55tyger88 wrote:
Sex dungeon...nice. Yeah they look awesome. I love throwing big streamers where the " those flies wont work here" waters are.

Yea, I get that about several nymphs I use. I'm like you fish em catch nice fish and stop talking about it, Like everybody says they won't work there anyway. ;]
Nice looking streamers Btw.

Its nice when your zippin a streamer across a pool where little dinks are sipping size 94 midges or whatever, and BAM you almost get the rod ripped outta your hand from some glutton of a brown trout. Nice ties man. Gonna research galloups patterns.

Thanks guys. Highly recommend checking Galloup's patterns out. That bottoms up is pretty kool. The rear hook h as two foam popper bodies in it. So when it drops to the bottom and you let it sit that rear hook comes up kinda like a crawfish in defensive mode.

So I am bumping my thread. Just love tying streamers..love the idea of big trout that murder other fish. Post your favorite big streamers. This pattern is Nick Granato's Sasquatch. Tied on a 1/0.

bd4877ae-121a-4fd2-8df9-762d2f708b08_zps497e3863.jpg

Back