feeling stimulated...

tomgamber

tomgamber

Ever since JackM caught that big brown last summer on a Stimulator on the Yough, I've wanted to tie some. So last week I tied some...here's one of my first... I tied a couple different color schemes but my macro on my new cheapo camera isn't very good..

Tom,
Nice fly!
But now I'm wondering what's next for you...Humpinator? :lol:

Did you really just call me "sir"...?

Jack Steele is a "sir"... Merle and Paul G are "sir"s...I have not yet attained "sir"...

(a kid called my wife ma'am once...just once...)

You want "bro"? I could run down to campus and grab you some nike basketball shoes (which were never used for basketball), a polo shirt with the collar ironed to stand up straight and a kangol visor. :lol:

At that point, you have to do a keg stand, state the greek alphabet, and sing 5 dave matthews songs.

Oh, that was mean. I like to hang out with those guys.... sometimes.

In case you were wondering, here's an extreme example:

http://ithinkimdying.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/douchebag.gif

No, I got what you meant from the word "Bro". Remember I grew up in Reading...I think that was last place I heard someone actually called a douchebag in that way only someone from Philly can say it...

Great looking fly TOM! The stimulator is my top prospecting fly during the spring/summer. I think the trout tend to thinks its a hopper or something they just can't resist cause it looks so tasty.

One thing I found that works REALLY well is using a sparkle-type of dubbing to give some flash to the underbody. I use orvis spectrablend antron dubbing and it gives it alot of flash and the fish tend to hit them alot more then when I use regular dry fly dubbing.

Back