JohnnyUtah

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkDvHFqTfv4[/youtube]

Materials-
Hook-daiichi 1560
body- mirage opal tinsel
Rib- Florescent chartreuse midge v-rib.
Hackle collar- Black cdc
Thread- uni black 8/0

I have comments, but withhold them voluntarily. The finished fly looks like it would catch trout. You can tie those quickly as well.

Where do you get your Daiichi 1560? I can't find a competitive price. Darn things are $.20 each, which of course is way too much to pay for a nymph hook given the propensity to loose them.

That was uncalled for. Why the wiseguy wisecrack?

c'mom Jack, Keep up. :)

I thought you were going fishing, or "to bend a pole" ?

IN your video it looked like your scissors had a bodkin attached directly to them. What kind of scissors are they?

They are wiss scissors. I added the bodkin to them.

For someone who complains about the price of fancy hooks and materials you sure do have a lot of expensive tying tools...

The 'fly' will catch fish.

The tools catch fly tyers, they don't tie flyes.

Wiss scissors cost less than dr slicks. You old clowns just dont know where to look. Wiss scissors are not fancy, seeing they are the lowest cost scissors wise makes. I buy quality not fancy.

And both of you just leave me alone. All you two do is complain and bicker at my videos and my postings, while others find them helpful and informative. Jack as a moderator i would expect you to appreciate what i contribute to this forum.

I wasn't commenting on the snips, but the bobbin, vise, and fancy CDC tool. And I'm no old clown; clown yes, old no.

I have nothing more to say Utah because I know my words will fall upon deaf ears. So like I said, it'll catch fish.

Wsender, why is it, your aloud to say such things? What gives you the right?

Vise yeah its fancy and quality.

Bobbin- It was a gift.

Cdc "fancy tool"(magic tool) I scored that on ebay for 12 bucks.

I never have complained about materials, Its my opinion that tiemco 2499 is over priced. Am i not allowed to have an opinion?

great looking video and pattern. +1

Thank you zip, You should give them a try, they are easy and they catch trout.

Nice video Johnny! We should get together and tie sometime ;)

I for one really appreciate your videos. I am having a difficult tying in hackle. Have video that shows proper technique on small wets.

Thank you fly14. Thank you tracker.

Back