Pine Creek ansonia

sandfly

sandfly

Green drakes along with Brown drakes, Sulfurs, and caddis are still coming off. Drakes are heavy now. Temps are in the high 50's. Fish are taking nymphs in mornings and duns and spinners at dark.

Sandy, how does that stretch by your shop fish? Does it have as many fish as say, the Darling Run access? I was thinking of bringing my friend to your stretch on Saturday and Sunday night just because I know how ridonkulously packed the other stretches become.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
Sandy, how does that stretch by your shop fish? Does it have as many fish as say, the Darling Run access? I was thinking of bringing my friend to your stretch on Saturday and Sunday night just because I know how ridonkulously packed the other stretches become.

If there is nobody upstream at the bridge in Rexford I would fish there.

You talkin' about there at Lick Run Rd and Painter Rd?

Haha! Yeah. It's a limbo land between Tioga and Potter.

Sunday there were Gray Foxes in the mating flight, but they didn't fall on the water when we were there. only say a few drakes spinners. Loads of caddis.

The_Sasquatch wrote:
The stretch from Marsh Creek to Rexford all fishes well, and the traffic slows down after Memorial Day. Can't say how many fish are there, but they are there.

not a county a province Ansonia Province ruled by ME !!!!lol
from the bridge here to galeton has more fish than anywhere else on pine squashy...

Back