Sports and Outdoor Show - Carlisle, 6-8 Sept 2013

F

Fishidiot

Next weekend will be the first annual sports and outdoor show at the Carlisle Fairgrounds. This event is looking up to be a good start with many hunting and fishing vendors. Cumberland Valley Trout Unlimited is very active at this show sponsoring the fly casting competition (1pm on Sat) as well as a new fly tying competition. CVTU members will be around to provide information on the chapter or Trout Unlimited in general. The entrance fee is small and the show runs from noon on Friday thru 4pm on Sunday.

More Info on the Sports Show

I will be there all day. Looking forward to the casting competition. Hope to see some of you out there. If anybody wants to meet for breakfast I or early morning fishing or both let me know I would be interested. See you saturday!

TimRobinsin wrote:
Hope to see some of you out there. If anybody wants to meet for breakfast or early morning fishing or both let me know I would be interested.

The show starts at noon on Friday and 8am on Sat/Sun. I have to set up my booth Friday morning and am a bit too far for a morning get together on the weekend. I'll be in building "T" (or BT) - drop by and say "hi." The weather looks cool and very nice for the weekend - would be a nice opportunity to hit the show and then fish Letort, BS, YB, Susky etc. Gonna be a great weekend - hope to see yuh there.

TimRobinsin wrote:
If anybody wants to meet for breakfast...

Delta Dog and me are meeting Old Lefty and his Son at the fairgrounds between 8 and 9AM.

We'd be interested in grabbing breakfast - got anything in mind?

There's gotta be someplace close by.....

If your looking for a breakfast place in Carlisle, I would recommend Fay's Country Kitchen right in town....

I spent a few years living in Carlisle and Fay's has awesome French toast and bacon

Back