Devil Dog fly fisherman looking for someone to show me some things and make fishing buddies

DevilDogFisher3536

DevilDogFisher3536

Hello all... looking for someone to show me some things that i dont know and also looking for someone to go fishing with in and around conyngham... been starting to fish the lehigh with alittle success on my own. just looking for some one to help take me from the one to 3 fish outings to like 5 to 10 fish outings.
thanks
devildogflyfisherman

what part of the state you either live in or would be willing to travel to to fish would be helpful in finding a fishing partner.

also, read the threads concerning the get together this weekend and you could find several.

sry thats what forgot to add to the post. i live in conyngham in the north east. pretty much the fartest i go is fishing creek which is like 45 min from me.

Becker and several others might be able to help you on the Lehigh or other area waters. You are welcome to join us on the Pa / Ny border next month for the Catskill jam.

Yea uhhm I am not super far away from you. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can meet up. I am in Bowmanstown, right below Lehighton on 248.

Back