Controllers Needed for Coaltown Throwdown.

freestoned123

freestoned123

Hello,

We are in need for controllers for an upcoming event being held in Scraton,Pa. The event is being held May 18,19. It's a great chance to come out and meet some great people in the Fly Fishing World. If you have any questions regarding this please email myself or kggond@gmail.com. This event will be a lot of fun and we hope to see you out!

Thanks!

Maybe it's just me but I have no idea what you are talking about. I think you would get a better response if you explained what you mean with a bit more detail.

Sabot wrote:
Maybe it's just me but I have no idea what you are talking about. I think you would get a better response if you explained what you mean with a bit more detail.

Posted in the wrong forum? Not just you.

I don't know what he's talking about either, except that whatever it is, it's happening on the weekend of the jam!

Controllers are used at Fly Fishing events are they not?

by events, do you mean competitions? I'd assume that's the case. And what exactly is a controller? The guy who hangs out with a fisherman, enforces rules, measures fish, keeps score, etc?

I do apologize I didn't get into more detail. The controller is in fact the person assigned to each competitor in the event. The controllers make sure each competitor is following the rules set forth for that competition. They measure each fish and release them. I am rather new to this myself and if you have any questions feel free to email Greg Gondella at kggond@hotmail.com.

Thanks guys!

Back