Cabin Fever Show 2011 (Pittsburgh area)

T

troutbert

I read on another forum that the Cabin Fever show will be on Sunday, March 6, from 9-4 at the Four Points Sheraton. It's put on by the Penns Woods West Chapter of TU.

But I couldn't find a link for the show. Maybe someone local can provide more info on the show.

Here you go!

http://www.pwwtu.org/HR/JanFeb2011issue.pdf

It's in their newsletter. I've gone a few times and it's not too bad for a small TU putting it on. They have a few speakers and a good handful of tables. It's nothing like the big shows in the Eastern part of the state, but you can spend a few hours there. I'll be there to find some deals on gear and tying materials.

Ryan

I'm gonna try to make it, unless it's nice enough to fish. they should really have it in jan or feb, by march the weather starts to break and cabin fever can be cured!!

I've been to that show several times in the past, and I thought it was a nice show.

If there's anyone reading that's a chapter member, you might see if you can get the show info more easily available on the web.

I have never been to it but I think I check it out this year.

The show is this Sunday. Who's going? Greg (groove790) and I will be there around 12:30.

I'm gonna try to make it, unless I go fishing

The show is a really nice show. I will have a booth out there again this year stop by and say hello.

Todd

I will be at the show...hopefully with my new DHFF shirt on...Washington Chapter representing...

I think I will check it out. This is at the Sheraton in Robinson Twp right?

it's the sheraton in Cranberry.

is that Sheraton in Mars? Map shows Cranberry, address says Mars...

It is off of 19 in Cranberry, everything along that road has a Mars address though. It's a weird PA thing, I live 5 minutes from Cranberry and 30 minutes from Freedom, yet I have a Freedom mailing address. Go figure.

If you go, stop at "Beer for Less" just a few hundred yards before you get to the hotel. Sounds like a crapshoot, but they have a fantastic selection of micros in there for the area.

I plan on going. I am fighting a cold right now but should be there

looks like I'm gonna make it, gonna be too crappy to fish, did that today before the rain hit! I'll try to remember to wear my damn heathens shirt.

I'll be there at some point between noon and 4. Kids will be visiting a friend in Mars. Wife is talking about going as well.

Sounds as if we may eat out, Sunday, after the show and picking up the boy. Any suggestions in Cranberry or there abouts.

Probably have just about every restaurant chain you can think of in cranberry - on either route 19 or 228.
The Primantis - where we had the WT symposium - is nice

we have chains and Primantis in Greensburg too. Was hoping maybe a cool local diner or someplace good we'd likely not get to again for awhile. Perhaps a good culinary spot burn is necessary here.

Back