HOME FORUM BLOG PHOTOS LINKS

Sponsors

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 (2)

Re: Dead susky musky

From Philly
Quote:

PACOFRANSICO wrote:
They arnt evil they don't "wipe out" a lake or river.

But it is ironic when these folks have a limit of (insert panfish of choice here) on a stringer/in a bucket.

Posted on: 2013/9/15 19:16

From "THE VILLE"
Jay you are right about Panfisherman. Kinda the pot calling the kettle black. Most musky guys I know are catch and release. Which most are fly guys by the way. But your bass walleye and pan fisherman are, well all bets are off. Accord to the them musky are dastardly, vicious fish stealers. Which taking a reeled in fish off someone's line is a easy meal. That's how they survive. Plan and simple.

Posted on: 2013/9/16 5:59
in the box, for if it is evil you seek,
then it can only be conjured with the
same.”

From Granville
I hate to see people toss Musky, Pike, or Pickerel up on the banks and I have witnessed it by "old-timers" at various lakes and ALWAYS call them out on it. Especially at certain lakes where the PFBC has an extensive musky fingerling stocking program. I've seen these fellas tossing 20" muskies just to die....so depressing.

About the panfish harvesting though, that can often be a good thing. Ever go panfishing and are disappointed by every fish being tiny? That is because there are too many panfish in that lake and the lake isn't properly balanced to control their populations. Panfish are one of the greatest resources we have in fishing. They are delicious, reproduce in abundance, in nearly every body of water, and bluegill are very scrappy for their size. I love catching them and often times they need to be harvested.

Posted on: 3/20 10:17

From Frederick, MD & New Philly, OH
The guy cut the hell out of his arm. Looks like the fish was taken ABOVE the bridge. Far from warm water since 3 mile doesn't make warm water... Just saying lol

Posted on: 3/24 2:52

« 1 (2)

You can view topic.
You cannot start a new topic.
You cannot reply to posts.
You cannot edit your posts.
You cannot delete your posts.
You cannot add new polls.
You cannot vote in polls.
You cannot attach files to posts.
You cannot post without approval.

[Advanced Search]

Site Content
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Stay Connected

twitterfeed.com facebook instagram RSS Feed

Sponsors
Polls
Do you keep a fishing journal?
Yes
No
_PL_TOTALVOTES
The poll will close at 2014/8/22 12:38
1 Comment

Copyright 2014 by PaFlyFish.com | Privacy Policy| Provided by Kile Media Group | Design by 7dana.com