Collapsing Your Rod

fadeaway263

fadeaway263

Amost sounds XXX Rated don't you think? Anyway the English Prof tought me this trick if you want to break down your rod to 2 pieces for packing into your car. Break it down and then use 2 kitchen twist ties to hold it together so that the line doesn't get all "confused" and CFed.

This post should be moved to "Gear Talk". And, hopefully someday, Fadeaway will learn how to spell.

I spelled what wrong???

This is why we hated our English teachers. Hey Dave Kile how about getting us some spell check on this site. Then even Farmer Dave could appear to be erudite!! :lol:

ERUDITE

Hell, I had look that one up. :) You guys are getting too hard to follow anymore.

Rolf

At least he spelled it right!!!!!

Of course I did. Lawyers make there living as word smiths.

Then you must have no money!!!!! It's 'their", not there. Unbelievable.

Then you must have no money!!!!! It's 'their", not there. Unbelievable.

Hey Dave Kile how about getting us some spell check on this site.

Just adopt another web browser and get rid of Microsoft Explorer! Firefox has built in spell check for most bulletin boards. My Lord, it corrected three words when I typed this . . . .

fadeaway263 wrote:
Of course I did. Lawyers make there living as word smiths.

This scares me............. Just a suggestion.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/

It's what I can do for you. :)

I always used 2 strips of innertube from a bike tire to tye mine togetther.

Oh boy we're going to start picking out misspelled words...Im in trouble.

I swear for a while there we had spell check but now it seems to have disappeared. I think English Prof hacked into the site and disabled it.

My wifes a english teacher, I live with a human spell and grammar check. I also swear like a sailor! Imagine that!

YOUNZ all talk funny........heh

For short hops between pools or short drives , try winding the fly into the tip top , fold in half and go , very simple , only down side is it can damage a fly if you don't exercise a lil care.

For short hops, I find that the sunroof in my car is actually good for something. Just look out for those low branches in Boiling Springs!

Under the windshield wiper, fully assembled.

I can't do it any more because the jeep's windshield is basically vertical.

Back